A műholdas gépjárműkövetés nekem luxus? – Flottamenedzsment
2014 May 23.
The vehicle tracking system as expression is known to many people, but what is the function of it exactly? Is it worth spending for it? How can we reduce the company’s costs by installing the i-Fleet fleet management system? In the first part of our brief compilation we will show you the advantages of the i-Fleet system, from the point of view of a transport company:
- Fuel control: Fuel costs have generally a dominating part in companies’ expenditures. The documentation of changes in fuel level protects you not only against theft, but it results – along with the driving style analysis – in reducing the general fuel costs.
- Extension of vehicle’s lifetime: The driving style analysing module gives you a clear picture on how careful and cost-effective manner the driver uses the vehicle.
- Reducing administration costs: the i-Fleet interface makes the reports prepared one by one up to now easily available and transparent. The length of time related to administration will be reduced, the paper-based administration will be unnecessary.
- Route checking: the clients get the feeling that the transported goods are in safety and the observation of employees can be easily carried out.
- Checking working hours and resting time: you can make exact reports on the hours the driver has spent on working. Not to mention the possibility of reducing the number of kilometres covered outside the working hours.
- Declaration of electronic toll payment without buying a supplementary equipment: the i-Fleet device is suitable for e-toll declaration, in this way you can avoid the unconvenience of the relational ticket, furthermore it is unnecessary to buy an equipment for toll declaration. Solution for all vehicle related data and work processes in one single system !
Please follow our news, in our next article we will show you the advantages of vehicle tracking for companies interested in agriculture! Should you have any requests or questions, please call us at the +36 (1) 467 1750 phone number.