We hereby inform you that the General Terms and Conditions of NÚSZ Zrt. (National Toll Payment Services PLC) will be changed as from 1 September 2017.
The deadline of the data to be transmitted to the Toll Declaration Operators will be limited to 15 days. We ask you to pay special attention to this deadline in order to be able to avoid penalties at any time. The process of data transfer and the further circumstances of the cooperation remain unchanged.
In which cases must increased attention be paid to this deadline?
- If the vehicle is serviced and its expected duration is longer than 15 days,
- the accuracy of the latest data should be reviewed under any circumstances.
- If the vehicle stays abroad for a longer period and its expected duration is longer than 15 days, the accuracy of the latest data recorded before the border crossing should be reviewed under any circumstances.
- If the vehicle will be stopped for a longer period and its expected duration is longer than 15 days, the accuracy of the latest data should be reviewed under any circumstances.
The maximum satisfaction of our partners is very important for i-Cell Kft., so we ask you to study carefully the following information in order to be able to avoid the penalties.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO FOR THE SECURE TOLL DECLARATION?
- Your OBU S550 device must be registered in the HU-GO System and assigned to the vehicle
- Continuous online control via the http://obu.ifleet.hu website
- Careful interpretation of the Led und acoustic signals
- Ensure that the SIM card is valid and the data transfer balance is topped up!
- Make sure that you have sufficient balance on the account you have registered on the HU-GO website
- Continuous power supply of the OBU S550 device
- Pay increased attention to the OBU S550 device when crossing the border!
In order to avoid toll penalties to a maximum degree, please take a look at our video series about the on-board unit under the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYsa-GPcSxbKheQGk965YwA
If you have any further questions about the device, please visit our website where you can obtain useful information on how to use the device exactly: https://utdijfizetes.icell.hu/hasznos-informaciok/.
Should you have any problems with your device, our colleagues are ready to help you on the phone number +36 1 510 0548 or under the email@example.com e-mail address.
We look forward continuing our cooperation with you as smoothy as hitherto.
Best regards, i-Cell Kft.